Core Functional Fitness by Hope Zvara believes in combining awareness and experience – both thinking and feeling – so that movements may be truly functional and effective.
YACEC: 18.5 hours | Coursework: 10 hoursDownload Course Catalog Download Course Flyer
- What is true health?
- Neutral-the building block of all movements
- Importance of facial release
- Key components to Core Functional Fitness®
- Layers of the core
- Pelvic floor training exercises
- Different systems of the body
- Four essetnial tools to assess a student
- Importance of planes of movement
- Functional Approach to movement
- Dozens of exercises to set you apart from other instructors
- Tips to be a functional, critical-thinking mind-body-spirit instructor
⇒ Includes 69-page foundational manual!
Sept 25th – 27th, 2015
Meets on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Fri., Sept. 25: 5:30 – 9 pm
Sat., Sept. 26: 8 am – 5 pm
Sun., Sept 27: 9:30 am – 5 pm
$597 30 days before
This weekend intensive is jam-packed with lesson in anatomy and movement, hands-on group work , as well as a focus on special populations and personal training. Plus, tools, tips and tricks to help you start teaching Core Functional Fitness® in your areas as registered and fully-certified teacher.
YACEC: 15.5 hours | Coursework: 15 hours
Download Course Catalog Download Course Flyer
- Layers of the core, how to find these muscles, and how to teach your students to find them
- In-depth anatomy lessons
- Detailed exploration of pelvic floor and pelvis
- How your limbs are an extension of your core
- Learn about fascia our bodies webbing and body mapping basics
- Using gravity to your advantage
- How small movements make a BIG impact
- Detailed guidance for becoming an effective Core Functional Fitness® Teacher
- Refine your practice and teachings, plus learn partner work, and use of fun and challenging props
- Sample Core Functional Fitness® classes
- How to market yourself and your CFF program
♦ FREE one-to-one coaching with Hope to get your Core Functional Fitness Program started!
- Sat., Oct 23rd, 8am – 5pm
- Sun., Oct 24th, 9:30am – 5pm
- $397 30 days before
- $597 After…
Open to personal trainers, teachers, therapists & other fitness professionals who’ve completed Level 1 Training (students may apply but will not receive a certificate).
This program is about personal growth with a side effect of teacher training. To be a good yoga teacher you first have do go deep within yourself! Discover what a yogic lifestyle is all about!
- Go beyond asanas, anatomy, and sequences
- Develop a unique “outside the yoga box” approach to asana and teaching
- Delve into yogic philosophy, meditation, and self-discovery through journaling and yogic practice
- Gain hands-on experience through observation and practice teaching
- Learn to challenge yourself as well as your students
2015 Session Dates:
Nov 6-8, Dec 5-6, Dec 19-20
2016 Session Dates:
Jan 9-10, Feb 6-7, March 5-6, April 2-3, April 30-May 1, May 13-15
Sat 8am – 5pm, Sun 7am – 5pm & 1st and 9th Weekend Fri 6pm-9pm
$100 non-refundable Application Fee applied to tuition
$3,300 Application approved and a $500 HOPE Yoga Manual/pre-program fee (deposit) is received
$3,500 After Sept 22nd
Payment Plan Available – See Course Catalog for details
This session is for students, teachers and therapists who want to learn more about the foam roller and AcuBall for their own personal practice and refinement. To ensure everyone has a positive experience, step-by-step details and individual practice time will be provided in an open dialogue format. Participants will learn, practice and experience everything covered in the manual. Each move and pose will be explored in detail, so every participant will have a complete understanding by the end of the session.
This session is a prerequisite for Session II. Session includes a fully-detailed manual. Earn 3.5 CEC’s
through Yoga Alliance.
This follow up session is for teachers & therapists only, who would like to develop a teacher’s perspective on how to incorporate using the foam roller and AcuBallinto their classes.
In succession to Session I, this session focuses on alignment, adjustments and common concerns by students. We will work with partners and in small practice teaching groups, adjusting and troubleshooting. Tips, cueing and Q&A will all be a part of this incredible session.
This session includes a fully-detailed manual (from session I), and a certificate of completion. Earn 3 CEC’s through Yoga Alliance.
Receive fully-detailed manual. Earn 6.5 CEC’s through Yoga Alliance.
Note: Teachers, therapists and fitness professionals must take both sessions to receive a Teacher Training Certificate.
Our training’s include knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the prenatal woman, birth, wisdom from local birthing guides from all walks of life to give you the student a deep and expansive understanding of the prenatal and motherhood experience, interaction with mom’s to be as well as postnatal women, and why yoga is a perfect fit for every mother-to-be.
Registered Prenatal Yoga School (RPYS) through Yoga AllianceDownload Course CatalogDownload Course Flyer
- The hormonal, physical, and mental changes during pregnancy
- Proper exercise for a pregnant woman
- What is a healthy pregnancy?
- Importance of the core in a pregnant woman
- Prenatal Yoga Class, Postures & proper breathing techniques, meditation
- Chakra and energy work
- Creating a Motherhood yoga community
- Using Essential Oils for pregnancy, labor, delivery and on baby
- Couples yoga and massage for labor & pregnancy
- Reflexology for Labor and delivery
- Nursing and Belly after baby
- Postnatal Yoga Class, Postures and exercise
- Ayurveda for the Pregnant Mommy and Postnatal Mommy
- Mother Baby Yoga
- Scheduling for new mothers
No training is scheduled at this time.
Friday 4-9pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 8am-6pm
(hours may vary depending on enrollment)
- $350 deposit is required to reserve your space upon applying.
- We would kindly appreciate all applications 45 days prior to the start date of training but no less than 2 weeks.
- Full balance is due at first day of training $950
Open to teachers, therapists & fitness professionals who’ve completed Core Functional Fitness Level 1 Training (students may apply but will not receive a certificate)Apply Now