Wellness Center Services
To book an appointment for any service call the studio at
262-670-6688 or email us.
Massage Therapy& Raindrop Technique Therapy Bodywork
1-Hour Massage = $50 75 Minute Massage = $60
30 Minute Massage = $35 1.5 Hour Massage = $70
3 Pack (1-Hour) = $145 5 Pack (1-Hour) = $230
3 Pack (30 Minute) = $99
Massage Loyalty Program Available
A total of 6 hours redeemed as massages with and receive $20 off your next massage.
More information about Massage:
Benefits of Massage:
- Decreases anxiety
- Decreases respiratory rates
- Increases white blood cell activity (Immune System)
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases circulation
- Relaxes muscles
- Reduces heart rate
- Increases lymph flow
- Increases endorphins
- Reduces stress
- Lessens erratic behaviors
- Aides in relaxation
- Fosters peace of mind
- Improves posture
- Enhances athletic performance
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Promotes easier & deeper breathing
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches
- Provides greater joint flexibility
- Reduces pain & swelling of strained muscles/ligaments
- Reduces the formation of excessive scar tissue
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Lessens depression & anxiety
- Increases ability to monitor stress signals & respond
- Increases the awareness of mind-body connection
Common questions about getting a massage:
Who should get a massage?
~Everyone, massage is one of the best ways to break up fascia in the body which restricts our muscles and bones from moving freely. Massage can help release areas that we may not be able to access ourselves. A monthly massage can do wonders for someone to help maintain not just their physical health but mental and emotional as well.
What should I do before a massage?
~Come hydrated & use the bathroom before a massage
~Don’t shave your legs the day before, freshly shaven legs may leave you with ingrown hairs or irritated skin
What should I do during a massage?
~Make yourself comfortable, undress to your comfort level and lying with your eyes either open or closed
~You can ask your practitioner any questions and make sure to communicate with her to receive the proper care
What should I do after a massage?
~Massage moves toxins through the body so drink plenty of water (1/2 your body weight in oz)
~Take it easy and relax, heavy exercise or hard labor is not suggested initially following a massage
1-Hour RDT = $65 75 Minute RDT = $80
by Lotus Journeys LLCwith Leann Jozefowski RYT & Reiki Master:
Reiki Healing Session:
1 Session (60-90 Minutes) = $65 3 Pack (60-90 Minutes) = $150
Maintenance Sessions = $40
Reiki with Stone Therapy:
1 Session (60-90 Minutes) = $75 3 Pack with Stone Therapy = $180
Maintenance Sessions = $50
Reiki combine with Emotional Release Therapy (ERT) using Young Living Essential Oils:
1 Session (60-90 Minutes) = $80 3 Pack Reiki with ERT = $195
Maintenance Sessions = $55
More information about ERT
Emotional Release Essential Oil Therapy Combined with Reiki Treatment
Your body holds emotional patterns regardless of conscious awareness. The body never lies, so it will hold blocked energy, making it a good indicator of unresolved emotional issues. Pain, whether it is physical, emotional, mental or spiritual, is the first indicator there is a problem. Chronic physical pain has an emotional component.
The Universal Law of Attraction (spiritual law) guides us back to embracing the wholeness of ourselves. We attract whom and what we need to mirror back to us the aspects of ourselves we have forgotten. The universal blueprint resides in all of us, in our DNA. Each of us contains the knowledge of the entire universe. Inside of you are the thousands of qualities and traits that make up every human being and beneath the surface of every human is the universal blueprint. You are not in the world, the world is within you. You are a microcosm of the macrocosm. Every strand of your DNA carries the entire history of life. Your mind contains the potential for every thought that ever was or will be expressed.
The goal with Emotional Release Therapy is to provide you the tools to find and embrace everything you love and loves you in the world. Leann will assist you in opening the door to the universe within, to make peace with yourself as you spontaneously make peace with the universe, to interact with love, rather than with fear. Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils and Reiki together allows the gateway to open for attaining inner peace, emotional clearance and self renew.
The combination of Reiki and specific oils brings forth new beginnings to move forward and not hold on to feelings or that have been deeply rooted in our DNA. This lifting and peeling off of layers initiates our true purpose in our life. To better understand and develop this path we already hold the gifts to our own inner healing. Come and experience this path of self identification and alignment of your emotions.
Deluxe Reiki with Stone Therapy & ERT:
1 Session (60-90 Minutes) = $85 3 Pack Deluxe = $210
Maintenance Sessions = $60
More information about Reiki:
‘rei’ = Universal or Higher Power ‘ki’ = Life Force Energy
Reiki (pronounced ’raykey’) is a spiritual healing art—the practice of transmitting healing energy through the hands.
Reiki is believed to have originated in Tibet thousands of years ago, and currently Reiki practice can be traced to the spiritual teaching of Mikao Usui in Japan during the early 20th century.
Reiki is subtle and effective form of energy healing which brings about healing on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
Reiki is based on the philosophy that there is a universal energy that supports the body’s inherent self-healing abilities.
Reiki practitioners’ seek to access this energy, allowing it to flow to the body and facilitate the healing process.
Benefits of Reiki
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension,
- It accelerates the bodies’ self-healing abilities,
- Aids better sleep,
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions,
- Helps relieve pain,
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins,
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
- Supports the immune system,
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
- Raises the vibration frequency of the body,
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
The Reiki Ideals:
The Secret of Inviting Happiness. The Reiki principles offer us a path way that we can travel and experience moment to moment as patchwork over a course of a lifetime. Learn these principles and use them for life!
1. Just for today, I will practice acceptance and receive serenity
2. Just for today, I will trust the Universe
3. Just for today, I will live with gratitude
4. Just for today, I will do my work honestly
5. Just for today, I will show love and respect for every living thing
6. Living a Happy Healthy Spiritual Blessing: Realizing , Achieving and Action
with Hope Zvara E-RYT500, CPT:
30 Minute Session = $30 45 Minute Session = $45
45 Minute Session with Raindrop on Feet = $55
5 Pack (30 Minute Sessions) = $140 5 Pack (45 Minute Sessions) = $215
Reflexology is non-invasive and cannot make a condition worse. The art of accessing pressure points on the soles of the feet is a perfect complement to other therapies.
All reflexology sessions are done using only Young Living 100% Therapeutic Essential Oils, to better balance the bodies systems, creating both a relaxed & energized state.
Reflexology therapy is used to stimulate the body’s natural healing powers; many use it to relieve stress and tension and to promote deeper sleep & relaxation. Circulation is improved and all the organs are stimulated.
Blocked energy is felt as deposits under the skin, and the practitioner will target these areas for breakup by manipulation and pressure.
Young Living Essential Oils are completely absorbed into the body within 20 minutes of application, all oils are non-toxic and completely safe; each of the oils has a specific purpose(s) but all oils may be used for multiple reasons: treatment, relief, smell, taste, relaxation, and aromatherapy.
Reflexology is the art and science of accessing the body through the means of stimulating the nadis (nerve endings) on the bottoms of the feet (or hands & ears). These nadis have extensive interconnections through the spinal cord & can send messages via the brain to all areas of the body.
When these pressure points are stimulated it allows the body to relax and normalize all functions in order to promote a natural balance and revitalization. Kick off your shoes and feel the earth beneath your feet!
Medical studies show that over 75% of all health problems can be linked to tension and stress, if we can help the body to relax we can allow the systems of the body to function properly.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Normalize body functions rather than cure a particular condition
- Circulation is improved & organs are stimulated
- Relief of stress & tension, promotes deeper sleep or relaxation
- Releases blocked energy felt in deposits under skin
- Regulates or clears up conditions such as: stress, fatigue, skin conditions, menstrual or digestive irregular
- Reflexology is a “whole body system” therapy
- There are virtually no risks, it is safe for all ages
8-Minute Ionic Detoxifying Footbath:
1 Session (8-10 Minutes) = $30 5 Pack (8-10 Minutes) = $135
Add-on to any other service = $15
About 8-Minute Ionic Footbath:
See Attached Ionic-footbath web layout
Life Coaching Sessions with Nancy Dahlke
1 – $75/hour
3 – $195 =($65/hour)
6 – $365 =($60.83/hour)
In Person or by phone sessions available.
Services Provided by Nancy:
- One to one coaching
- Group Coaching and Workshops
About Life Coaching